Income tax department has already notified the ITR-1, ITR-2, ITR-2A, ITR-4S earlier last month
E-filing of ITR-3, ITR-4, ITR-5, and ITR-7 will be available shortly. we may have to wait for E-filing of ITR-6 some more time.
[TO BE PUBLISHED IN THE GAZETTE OF INDIA, EXTRAORDINARY,
PART II, SECTION 3, SUB-SECTION (ii)]
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE
[CENTRAL BOARD OF DIRECT TAXES]
NOTIFICATION NO. 61/2015
New Delhi, the 29th day of July, 2015
S.O. 2070 (E).─ In exercise of the powers conferred by section 295 of the Income-tax Act, 1961 (43 of 1961), the Central Board of Direct Taxes hereby makes the following rules further to amend the Income-tax Rules, 1962, namely:-
1. (1) These rules may be called the Income-tax (Tenth Amendment) Rules, 2015.
(2) They shall be deemed to have come into force with effect from the 1st day of April, 2015.
- Form ITR 3 Assessment year (AY) 2015-16
- Form ITR 4 Assessment year (AY) 2015-16
- Form ITR 5 Assessment year (AY) 2015-16
- Form ITR 6 Assessment year (AY) 2015-16
- Form ITR 7 Assessment year (AY) 2015-16
Director to the Government of India
Note.- The principal rules were published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part-II, Section 3, Sub-section (ii) vide notification number S.O.969(E), dated the 26th March, 1962 and last amended vide notification number S.O.1683 (E), dated 24.06.2015.