The Ministry of Corporate Affairs has issued circular no. 15/2015 today i.e. 30th November, 2015 to extend the due date of filing of Forms MGT-7 (Annual Return) and AOC-4 (Financial Statement)and relax the additional fees for the forms filed till 30th December, 2015.
Earlier MCA has extended filing date to 30th Nov 2015 vide circular no. 14/2015 dated 28/10/2015 with respect of filing of below form.
1. Annual Return – Form MGT-7: Original due date: 60 days from the date of AGM. Revised due date: 30th December 2015
2. Financial Statement (Non XBRL)- Form AOC-4: Original due date: 30 days from the date of AGM. Revised due date: 30th December 2015
3. Financial Statement (XBRL)- Form AOC-4 XBRL: Original due date: 30 days from the date of AGM. Revised due date: 30th December 2015
General circular No. 15/ 2015
F.No. 01/3412013 CL-V
Government of India
Ministry of Corporate Affairs
5t’ Floor, ‘A’ Wing, Shastri Bhawan,
Dr. Rajendra Prasad Road,New Delhi-l
Dated: 30 /11/2015
All Regional Directors,
All Registrdr of Companies,
Subject: Relaxation of additional fees and extension of last date of in filing of forms MGT-7 (Annual Return) and AOc-4 (Financial Statement) under the Companies Act, 2013-reg.
Sir, In continuation of this Ministry’s General Circular 1412015 dated 28.10.2015, keeping in view requests received from various stakeholders, it has been decided to relax the additional fee payable on e-forms AOC4, AOC (CFS) AOC-4 XBRL and e- Form MGT-7 upto 30.12,2015, wherever additional fee is applicable.
- This issues with the approval of the competent authority.
- E-Governance section
- View Circular
- Good news SRN of ADT-1 need not be mention in Form AOC-4 in certain cases
- Useful information for filing Annual return Form MGT-7
- Highlight’s of Annual Return e-form MGT – 7 for Financial year 2014-15